Monday 2 November 2015

Target Audience


My target audience for my magazine is 16-24 year olds. I have set this as my target audience because the type of music which my magazine will be based on (house) is usually listened to by a younger audience. The type of people I expect to buy my magazine is people who go to lots of festivals and night clubs, who are young, lively, and like listening to upbeat music and DJ remixes of songs.

Imaginary Entity

Saskia is a young girl who is 18 years old doing her A levels at collage. She enjoys listening to music and her friends and social life mean a lot to her. She goes clubbing most weekends and has a part time job in Topshop which she used to save up all her money. She is the typical trendy teenager who likes everything the same as her friends.,Music is a big part of her life and she loves DJ remixes of songs and house is her favourite genre of music. She goes to music festivals and as many concerts as she can as that's what she enjoys most. Her favourite DJs are DJ Fresh and Hannah Wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment